Here at the Lauren Ashtyn Collection, hair extensions are our passion and our area of expertise. That is why we created this page to share all of our knowledge of hair extensions with you. Here you will find helpful information on the different types of hair extensions, what to look for in hair extensions, and how hair extensions can improve the lives of women like you.
THE 3 TYPES OF HAIR EXTENSIONS
There are 3 basic types of hair extensions that you can purchase:
- Full Volume – This is the most popular type of hair extension that we sell. It is especially popular among women who are suffering from severe hair loss or thinning hair. These extensions add fullness, body, and length to the hair. Our 12-18” full volume extensions fall to about 2 to 3 inches past the shoulder.
- Light Volume Root Coverage – These extensions are made for women who simply want to add a little extra volume to their hair, or cover up unwanted grey hairs. These extensions are 12-16” in length and have a 3 by 5 inch base which easily clips in around your roots.
- Length – As the name implies, these extensions are used for adding length to your hair. Here at the Lauren Ashtyn Collection, we offer two different lengths: 10-12” luxury length extensions and 16-18” luxury length extensions. For most women, the 10-12” extensions would fall about 2 to 3 inches past the shoulder, while our 16-18” extensions would extend to the middle of the back. These can be worn in combination with our full volume and root coverage volume extensions.
THE LAUREN ASHTYN DIFFERENCE
We pride ourselves on making quality, lasting hair extensions. There are several reasons that our extensions are the best that you can buy:
- Our hair extensions are durable
- Our hair extensions are handcrafted
- Our hair extensions are easy to clip in and remove
- Our hair extensions do not damage your natural hair
- Our hair extensions are easy to care for
- Our hair extensions are fully customizable
Because we take such great pride in the luxury hair extensions that we produce, our extensions are handcrafted using 100% Remy European human hair. In fact, each strand is triple knotted, by hand, to a micro-mesh base. This process takes up to 45 days to complete. Here at the Lauren Ashtyn Collection, we believe that quality cannot be rushed. The time we spend making our hair extension gives you more time to wear them: our hair extensions can last up to 3 years.
Our clip-in hair extensions also offer the utmost in convenience, as they are easy to apply and remove. The whole process takes a matter of seconds. Women also appreciate that our extensions do not damage their natural hair, as well as the fact that all of our hair extensions are fully customizable with regard to color, cut and style. Finally, our hair extensions are easy to care for, and we offer a variety of hair care products on our website.
HOW OUR HAIR EXTENSIONS CAN HELP YOU
What can our hair extensions do for you? Thousands of women have given us feedback about the ways our hair extensions have changed their lives for the better. We call these our “4 Cs”:
- Confidence – Whether you have severe hair loss, thinning hair, or just want hair that looks more stunning, there is no confidence booster like a superb new head of hair.
- Convenience – We are often told that our hair extensions have made women’s lives so much smoother. Since our hair extensions can be applied in a matter of seconds, women find that they have so much more time to get ready in the morning.
- Customization – Women who have bought other hair extensions in the past complain about the lack of options for customization. They want hair extensions that can be colored, cut, and styled to match their unique personality. We are glad to be able to help you express yourself.
- Courtesy – When you buy our hair extensions, you not only get a great product; you get a great service. We have customer service agents who can answer any of your questions. We also post frequent tutorial articles and videos. Not only that, but we make yearly tours, so that we can meet our customers face-to-face. Service does not get any more committed than this.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR HAIR EXTENSIONS
One of the questions that we are asked most often is, “How do I care for my hair extensions?” We are glad to answer this question, and have many helpful resources that can point women in the right direction. For one thing, we are happy to provide free online consultations regarding hair extension care. Many women find these consultations to be an absolute lifesaver.
Just like your natural hair, caring for hair extensions requires the routine use of nourishing products, such as shampoos, conditioners, and oils. We actually sell these products on our website, so that you can easily find all of the haircare products you need in one place. As with the hair extensions that we sell, these products are all of the finest quality. To help our customers get the most life out of their hair extensions, we even offer affordable maintenance programs, where our stylists will refresh and touch up your hair extensions. When you complete one of our maintenance programs, your extensions will look – and feel – as good as new.
HOW TO STYLE YOUR HAIR EXTENSIONS
As we mentioned before, our hair extensions are fully customizable with regard to style. Women often ask us how they can best style their luxury extensions. If you are wondering what styles to rock for your new extensions, we would definitely recommend that you take a look at our video tutorials. In these tutorials, we offer many helpful tips for styling your hair extensions. For example, we recently posted a video that demonstrates the “braided updo” style. We also posted a video explaining how to cut your hair extensions. If you are looking for creative new cuts and styles for your fully customizable hair extensions, our video tutorials are a great place to start.
PAYING FOR YOUR HAIR EXTENSIONS
Luxury hair extensions are a wonderful investment (an investment in you!) and we like to help women make this necessary investment in whatever way we can. That is why we offer affordable payment plans on our hair extensions—as well as all of our other products. Under our payment plans, you would make 4 easy, automatic payments. These payments are interest-free to those who qualify. As a convenience to you, we provide multiple payment options for your hair extensions. We also offer weekly discounts and promotions to help you save big on your hair extensions. We extend these offers to our customers who follow us on social media (As an added bonus, we post many great hair care tips to social media!).
CHOOSING THE RIGHT COLOR
All of our hair extensions – from our full volume extensions, to our light volume root coverage extensions, to our length extensions – come in a variety of colors. One of the first steps of your purchase will be choosing the color that is right for you. Popular colors include “Midnight,” “Amber,” and “Summer.” There are many colors to choose from. And remember, you can always color your hair extensions after purchase. Your color options are truly limitless. This is one of the many things that set our hair extensions apart from other hair extensions that you will find. We believe that no one should be locked in to a single color or style for their hair extensions.
HAIR EXTENSIONS AND HAIR LOSS
We know that many of our customers turn to us because they are suffering from thinning hair or hair loss. To those women, we would like to say that we know how devastating this condition can be, and that we are on your side. This is part of the reason that we make our hair extensions: to help women reclaim their old look, and then some. Our full volume hair extensions are perfect for adding substantial body to thinning hair. We know that hair loss and thinning hair can happen to women at any age, which is why we are here to help. Our website also has several articles and tutorial videos that are intended to help women who are dealing with thinning hair or hair loss.
RECEIVING YOUR HAIR EXTENSIONS
Are you worried about receiving your Lauren Ashtyn Collection hair extensions? Perhaps you live in a remote area of the country, or even another part of the world. If so, we want to assure you that we ship anywhere in the world, so there is no reason that you should not have access to our luxury hair extensions. We also want to assure women that we ship our hair extensions as soon as they are ordered, even if the extensions are being paid for in installments. We do not rush the process of making our hair extensions, but we certainly like to speed up the process of getting them out to you!
HAIR EXTENSIONS AND MAKEOVERS
Are you considering a makeover? Hair extensions are an essential part of any makeover: just as important as new nails and makeup. Our hair extensions can help transform your look into something fabulous. They also make great gifts for friends who are thinking about getting makeovers. For that friend who is thinking about transforming their look, one of our Lauren Ashtyn Collection gift cards makes the perfect gift.
SELLING OUR HAIR EXTENSIONS
Are you thinking about selling our luxury hair extensions at your salon? If so, we are interested in partnering with you! Partnering with us is an easy process: you simply fill out a form on our website, and someone from our wholesale division will be in contact with you. We currently have 19 partner salons. Our partner salons are located across the U.S., and even around the world! We are always looking to add new partner salons to that list, and we would love to give your clients access to the finest hair extensions available.