Jan 30 , 2017

Woman applying hair conditioner in the shower

What does living in a cold climate, styling with heat, using products with sulfates, and coloring your hair all have in common? They can all cause dry, damaged hair!

Using hair products is necessary for our appearance and overall hygiene. Let’s be honest, no one likes the feeling or look of dirty, oily hair. It can damage our self-esteem and make us lose our confidence.

Sulfur-free hair products keep our scalp and hair healthy and allow us to look our best at all times.

Keep reading to learn why hair products are so key to our well-being and how you can achieve the hair of your dreams.


Why Healthy Hair is Important


Your hair is one of the first things that others notice about you. Having healthy, luscious hair can show people what type of person you are and how you take care of yourself.

Hair that is not maintained properly can have split ends, frizziness, and dryness. That is why using sulfur-free hair products and color-safe hair products are so crucial.

Sulfate-free hair products don’t strip away natural oils that are needed to keep moisture on your hair and scalp. Having the right shampoos, conditioners, and hair products get you closer to achieving vibrant and beautiful hair.

With the proper maintenance and care, you can boost your confidence and live a more fulfilling life.


The Lauren Ashtyn Collection Repair Mask


If you suffer from brittle hair, you are not alone! Oftentimes the cost of keeping up with trendy styles and colors is being stuck with dry, damaged hair. But there MUST be a way to treat your hair well and still have fun with your look!

The answer is sulfur-free hair products such as The Lauren Ashtyn Collection Repair Mask. This Repair Mask is not only incredibly easy to use, but also offers immediate results right before your eyes!

First, you take enough of The Lauren Ashtyn Collection Repair Mask to liberally coat your hair from mid-length to tip, being careful to avoid the roots. Using only 75% of that total amount, coat your hair piece by piece until all your hair is covered. Comb the product through your hair, and then coat your hair with the remaining 25% of your allotted product. And now all you have to do is wait!

We recommend leaving The Lauren Ashtyn Collection Repair Mask in for a minimum of 10 minutes or longer depending on your hair’s condition for maximum results. After you finish waiting, rinse your hair with cool water to seal in the moisture and give your hair that desired, healthy shine!

And don’t forget, all the hair care products made by The Lauren Ashtyn Collection are 100% organic, sulfate-free, paraben-free, cruelty-free, and color safe so your hair will drink up all the nourishment and not risk any long-term damage.


Why Use Organic and Natural Hair Products


Just like our bodies, our hair needs nourishment to stay vitalized. Hair products go directly onto the scalp and into the hair shaft to promote healthy hair and growth. Organic, natural, and sulfur-free hair products allow you to grow beautiful, strong hair.

A lot of hair products contain chemicals that will have negative side effects on your hair and your body. Some may cause your skin to change color, trigger allergies, or cause your hair to fall out.

These problems can be avoided by choosing organic, sulfur-free hair products and color-safe hair products like The Lauren Ashtyn Collection Repair Mask!


Shop at The Lauren Ashtyn Collection


At the Lauren Ashtyn Collection, we offer 100% human European Remy hair extensions, wigs, and hair toppers along with the best hair products on the market.

All of our shampoos, conditioners, lotions, serums, and masks protect your hair from heat and aging, add shine and moisture, and keep your hair looking beautiful and healthy all day long.

Made for all hair types, our organic, chemical-free, and color-safe hair products will give you the results you’ve always wanted.

Order The Lauren Ashtyn Collection Repair Mask today!